Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall at the River

We went to Grammy and Papa Skip's on Saturday for their Fall Celebration. Uncle Luke, Aunt Piper and Maddie were there too. The girls had a fun looking for acorns every chance they got. The weather was a crisp and clear fall day. Perfect for the activities planned: Papa Skip judged a chili contest, the girls went on a skunk hunt and kept warm by the bonfire. Claire did not make it on the hayride or get to hear the band that played, she was just too tired after all the excitement of the day. We all had a great time!
Claire and Cousin Maddie getting ready for "trunk-or-treat". I have to say that Claire loved putting rocks into her pumpkin instead of candy. I am happy to keep it that way as long as we can.


When are we leaving?



Our little UT cheerleader!



Go Vols!





I think I found a skunk!









This is scary!






I love going to Grammy and Papa Skip's house.




Daddy and Uncle Luke carefully calculated how many candy corns were in the jar. Unfortunately, their guesses were not right.









No comments: