After waiting for what seemed like a long time, fall break finally got here. Then, as most breaks do, it ended too quickly. I truly loved all the time I got to spend with Claire. She amazes me everyday with something new. I look at her and realize how blessed I am. Over break we stayed here and relaxed. We did some shopping and got some things done around the house. On Sunday we had a last minute visit from Uncle Greg. He and Aunt Christy live in San Diego, so we don't get to see them very often. The Navy has a new helicopter and he was flying it back across the country. They had a stop in Nashville so we went to see Uncle Greg and the new helicopter. Here are some pictures from our visit with Uncle Greg. It was great to see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE your blog and you are doing a GREAT job! YAY...I'm so happy I get to check in on you guys now! Logan loved looking at the helicopter pictures. HOW COOL!!!
Post a Comment